There’s a lot of Noise regarding Jio Slow Internet Speed problem that is facing by many of it’s Customer in Several Places in India. And Jio also Offering 1 GB Data per Day and after that Jio Reduces the Speed Limit of your Download and Upload. But now, I have come with 2 Best Jio Speed Increasing Tricks for the year of 2018.
I’m not sure if these 2 Tricks will work in your Area or not. But you can try this Latest Jio Tricks to Increase Internet Speed. If this Trick also working for you, you can always comment down below to let everyone know your thoughts about the Trick.
Jio Change APN Trick to Increase Speed:
- Turn off your Jio Sim Mobile Data.
- Go to Settings then look for Mobile Network and Go in to Access Point Names.
- Here you will find Jio APN Settings, Change the APN Protocol from IPv4 to IPv4/IPv6.
- Save the APN Settings now and Exit the Settings.
- Turn on your Mobile Data that you normally do there is no need to Restart your Device or Something else.
- Now Enjoy!! High Speed Download and Upload Speeds as well.
Update: If the Previous Trick is not Working, You can use this APN Settings and Try if this is Working.
Change your APN Settings as Shown below:
- Name – jiophone.website
- APN – jionet
- APN Type – Default
- Proxy – No Changes
- Port – No Changes
- Username – No Changes
- Password – No Changes
- Server – www.google.com
- MMSC – No Changes
- MMS Proxy – No Changes
- MMS Port – No Changes
- MCC – 405
- MNC – 857 or 863 or 874
- Authentication Type – No Changes
- APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
2nd Jio Trick to Boost your Internet Speed:
Before going to use this method, we need to know What is a Network Band and How it Effects the Speed of our Network?
What is a 4G Band?
In simple words, a Band is a Network Frequency at which a Service Provider Offers Connection. Airtel Offers 4G on Band 40 (2300MHz), Vodafone Offers 4G on Band 5 (850Mhz). Reliance Jio Uses 4G on Band 3, Band 5, and Band 40.
To Apply any Method, We need to Understand about each and every Band, Differences between them.
We get Best coverage in order of: Band 5 > Band 3 > Band 40.
We get best speed in order of : Band 40 > Band 3 > Band 5
Technically, this means you will get best Connection in the Band 5 but the Speed will not be as Good. And if you are on Band 40, you will get Good Amount of speed but Coverage will be less when Compared to others.
Any Phones Searches for Best Bands and automatically Switches between Bands according to the Strength of the Signal at a certain Location, which explains why Reliance Jio shifts from Good Speed at certain areas to poor at others.
So to get Better Jio Speed, you need to modify the LTE Band. Please do it at your own risk..
To Increase Reliance Jio Speed, follow these steps:
- Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Select Phone Information
- Select “Set Preferred Network Type”
- Select LTE Only.
For Qualcomm Processor
- Install Shortcut Master (Lite) App from Play Store.
- Menu > Search.
- Type “Service Menu” or “Engineering Mode” and Search.
- Open if found and Access to Change LTE Bands.
For MediaTek Processor
- Install MTK Engineering Mode.
- Run the App.
- Select “MTK Settings”
- Select “BandMode”
- Select SIM Slot where you have put your Jio SIM in.
- Select “LTE mode”.
- Select Band 40 for Best Speed or Band 5 for Best Coverage.
- Save Settings & Reboot Mobile to Activate Changes.
After Applying these Two Methods or Internet Speed Increasing Tricks, we recommend to Download SNAP VPN in Order to observe Significant Change in your Jio Download and Upload Speeds.
Download Snap VPN from Play Store
Download Snap VPN App from the Google Play Store. Once you have installed the App, Connect to Singapore or France Server. This Should Improve your Downloading Speed but not Browsing Speed.
I hope this has Cleared your Jio Slow Download or Upload Speed Problem. I observed some people are Searching for Jio APN Settings for android and iPhone Specific devices like Redmi Note 3, Samsung, Coolpad, Lenovo, Coolpad Note 3 Lite, iPhone X, Mi 6 etc.
I am Sure this Article will help you to Resolve Slow Speed Issues in the above Devices Mentioned. Enjoy Unlimited Jio Internet with these Jio APN Settings.