Reliance Jio Offline Store will be Set up to Distribute Jio Phone worth Rs 1500/- to all those Offline Users. Jio Phone is Launched for Poor Peoples who can’t be Online. Understanding this Fact, Reliance Jio CEO Mukesh Ambani Officially Launched a Customer Care Number for Offline Booking.
Jio on 27th July has Launch Officially the Jio Phone. And It has said by Mukesh Ambani that this Phone is only for those Poor People who can’t Afford Smartphone but Still want to facilitate with 4G Internet Service and Free Voice Calls.
Those Poor Peoples can’t be Online to Book Jio Phone. This is a Fact that Reliance Jio has to arrange a Offline Booking System for Jio Phone so that all those Poor Peoples can also buy Jio Phone. So the Good News is that Jio is all Set to Open 2000 Offline Jio Stores to Various Places in India. All Metro Cities & Villages will have a New Jio Store and they will Provide you your all New Jio Phone after Offline Booking.
Let’s have a look at the Quick Specification of Jio Phone so that you can understand How this Phone Priced only Rs. 1500 can Change your Life in Various way.
Jio Phone Features:
|Release date||21st July 2017|
|Form Factor||Bar Phone|
|Screen size||2.4 inches|
|Screen Resolution||240x320 pixels|
|Expandable storage||Yes, SD Card|
|Expandable storage type||microSD|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 4.10|
|NFC||No, Will be Available through OTA|
|Number of SIMs||2|
|SIM 1||4G/ LTE|
|SIM 2||4G/ LTE|
How to Book Jio Phone Online?
In this Section We will Discuss how you can Book Jio Phone Online. Online Booking System of Jio Phone is Very Simple so that everyone can book their Jio Phone without any Problem. To Book your Jio Phone worth Rs. 1500, Please Follow the Guidelines.
Jio Phone Booking Online:
- To Book your Jio Phone, Click this Button.
- Now you will be Redirected to Jio Phone Page.
- Click on “I’m an Individual”
- Then Enter your Other Details.
- Enter your Name, Email, Number & Pincode.
- Finally after doing all these, Submit the Form.
- That’s it. You are Done Now. You will get Notified about all the Jio Phone Updates from Future.
How to Book Jio Phone Offline from Jio Store?
In this Section, We will Discuss on the Fact that how you can book your Jio Phone from Offline Stores. Jio Phone is Designed and Fully Dedicated to all the Poor Peoples of India. Who don’t even have an Internet Connection. Or they don’t even know How to use Internet. So this Initiative is to Provide them Cheap Mobile Phone with very Affordable 4G Internet Connection so that they can be Benefited as well.
To keep it in Mind, Jio also Launched a Customer Care Number for Jio Phone. This Customer Care Number of Jio Phone is Toll Free so you can Contact them or SMS them to Book your Jio Phone.
To Book your Jio Phone Offline, Follow the Steps I’m mentioning here.
How to Book Jio Phone Offline by SMS:
- Open your Mobile Phone Messaging App.
- Compose a SMS “JP <SPACE> AREA PINCODE <STORE CODE>“
- And Finally Send it to 7021170211
- That’ it. You will Get a Confirmation Message from Jio.
Now you might be thinking What’s the Jio Store Code & How To Get Jio Store Code? It’s Pretty Simple. In the following, I’ll Discuss about How to Locate a Reliance Digital Store near you.
How to Locate Reliance Jio Store Near You?
- Firstly, Visit Jio.com Website.
- Click Click on the Jio Store Location Section from Menu Bar.
- Or Additionally you can also click here for Reliance Jio Digital Store Locator.
- Now Enter your Pincode, City or Area.
- Now you can see the Reliance Jio Digital Stores in your Area.
- Click on any Digital Store there, And you will get that Store Code of the Jio Digital Store Near your Area.
- Most of the Jio Stores haven’t Update the Store Code yet. So in this Case Call Customer Care Toll Free Number of Jio for the Store Code.
- In you are not a Jio Connection User then Call this Jio Toll Free Number. Non Jio Number: 18008899999
- Or if you use a Jio Connection, then Call this Number. Jio Number 198
Documents Required for Jio Phone Delivery:
To Buy or Book Jio Phone, you need to have these documents to Buy Jio Phone at the Time of Delivery. So don’t Forget to bring these Documents at the time of taking Jio Phone Delivery.
- Xerox of Aadhaar card (Qty 1)
- Passport Size photo
- PAN card or GSTN number if you want to order multiple JioPhone
- Jio Phone Offline Booking
Jio Phone Customer Care Number Released to Send a SMS and your Pre-Booking of Jio Phone is Done. This Offline Process is only for those who can’t be Online.