Hello Friends, Today I’m getting some News about the launch of Jio Phone 3. Actually, there are 2 News, 1 Good News and Another is Bad News. So let me tell you the bad news first. So that in the end, you can be happy reading this Post. The Bad News is Jio has canceled the launch of Jio Phone 3 in this Year of 2019. As my Sources are saying they can Launch the Jio Phone next year means in mid-2020. So you still have to wait for another year in-order to Buy your Favorite Android Mobile Phone from Jio. Because of some delay, Jio has also postponed the launch of JioHome Devices like Jio DTH & Jio Broadband earlier this year. So now Jio is bound to work really hard on these 2 Projects of Jio DTH and Jio Broadband Connection. Maybe you can expect them to be completed this task within this year. So from the Starting of the Next year 2020, Jio can work on it’s Brand New Android Mobile Phone. That is why I’m expecting them to launch the Jio Phone 3 by the mid of 2020.
Now it’s time for the Good News. The Good News is Jio Phone 3 will also have another Version with is 6GB/128GB Version. Yes, you heard it right. As per the news are coming, Jio has planned for a High-end version of Jio Phone 3. Because they can’t launch the Phone this Year and already many other Brands are already launching it’s 6GB and 128GB Versions of their Mobile Phones and People are also buying the High-End Version of those phones, Jio also want to provide that 6GB Ram and 128 GB of Internal Memory Jio Phone 3 to all its Customers. The Brand new Version of Jio Phone 3 Price is also another Surprise. As you can expect the Jio Phone 3 (6GB/128GB) Price would be very attractive like it’s previous versions. So the Price as per the news would be Rs. 5999/- Yes, it’s really Unbelievable. You will be getting an Android Phone which is called Jio Phone 3 with 6GB Ram and 128GB of Internal memory for just Rs. 5999/- I’m mentioning all the Other Features of Jio Phone 3 6GB, 128GB Version details below. You can Check all the Specification of this Phone below…
Table of Contents
- Jio Phone 3 (6GB/128GB) Model Specification and Price:
- First Look of Jio Phone 3:
- Introduction of Jio Phone 3:
- Is it True that Jio is Launching Jio Phone 3?
- Jio Phone 3 Full Specification:
- Jio Phone 3 Features:
- Jio Phone 3 Review:
- Jio Phone 3 Launch Date:
- Jio Phone 3 Expected Price:
- Jio Phone 3 Offers:
- How to Register / Book Jio Phone 3?
- How to Buy Jio Phone 3?
- Jio Phone 3 Exchange Offer:
- Jio Phone 3 Booking Online Link:
Jio Phone 3 (6GB/128GB) Model Specification and Price:
|Sim Slots||Dual SIM, GSM+GSM, Dual VoLTE|
|Pixel Density||402 ppi|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2280 pixels|
|Image Resolution||4616 x 3464 Pixels|
|Rear Camera||32 MP + 8 MP|
First Look of Jio Phone 3:
Introduction of Jio Phone 3:
Hi Friends, in this post, I will give you the Best News of this Year. As per the News in Coming, Reliance Jio is Planning to Launch the Product of 2019 just at the Start of the Year. And there are no Prizes to guess that the Product is Jio Phone 3. Even the Photos of Jio Phone 3 Sample Unit accidentally Leaked over the Internet. I’ll share with you all the Leaked Photos of Jio Phone 3. You will be amazed to see the Sleek and Sexy Android Phone by Reliance Jio this time. The Jio Phone 3 will be a Feature Pack Phone. Though the Price is not really so Cheap like the Other Phones of Jio (Jio Phone, Jio Phone 2) but still if you Compare the Jio Phone 3 with Other Similar Market Competition of Phones, then you will find that the Price of Jio Phone 3 is like a Loot Price. If you already have an Android Phone, still you can’t control yourself buying this Awesome Jio Phone 3 because personally, I feel the Look of Jio Phone 3 is so Damn Good. I’ll also mention the Features of Jio Phone 3. And you will find that the Specification is also very Strong in Jio Phone 3. Reliance Jio knows what its Customers actually wants. So they every time bring the Best Product of the Year which Create so much Buzz in the Market and People actually gone Crazy to Buy that Product. This is the time of Jio Phone 3, I’m sure that after the launch of Jio Phone 3, Reliance Jio can’t even Supply because the Demand for Jio Phone 3 will be so High.
Is it True that Jio is Launching Jio Phone 3?
Before going to the details, I know there are many people who still have doubts that whether Reliance Jio is actually Launching the Jio Phone 3 or it is just a Fake News? Then let me tell you that even before the Jio DTH and Jio Broadband Connection Launch, Many people were believing that these are all Fake News and Jio is not Launching any Broadband or DTH Services. But on August 2018, Jio actually Launched all the Devices like Jio DTH, Jio Home, Jio Smart Remote Control, Jio Broadband Connection, etc. We are one of the First who posted about the Jio DTH Launch and Jio Giga Fiber Broadband Launch News. So Finally we were right. And here also I will say that Jio will surely Launch this New Jio Phone 3 but there’s a strong chance that Reliance Jio is going to Launch an Android Phone with the Tag of Jio Phone 3 nearly in the 1st Quarter of 2019. If you still don’t believe me then you should watch the Sample Mobile Phone Photos of Jio Phone 3. It is not yet Finalized as it is just a Sample Unit of Jio Phone 3 but you can still expect that Jio is going to Launch a Smartphone that Looks like this.
Jio Phone 3 Full Specification:
|Model Name||Jio Phone 3|
|Processor Type||1.4 GHz Quad core|
|RAM||3 GB, 4 GB|
|Internal Storage||32 GB, 64 GB|
|Expandable Memory||Yes Up to 128 GB|
|Display Size||5.1 Inch (12.9 cm)|
|Display Type||IPS LCD Display|
|Pixel Density||403 ppi|
|Screen Resolution||HD (720 x 1280 pixels)|
|Touch Screen||Capacitive Touchscreen with 5 Multi-touch|
|Front Camera||8 Megapixel|
|Rear Camera||Dual Rear, 2 MP + 12 MP|
|Camera Features||5.0 Digital Zoom|
|Operating System||Latest Android v8.1 (Oreo)|
|Sim Slots||Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE GSM+GSM|
|Image Resolution||2592 x 1944 Pixels|
|Custom User Interface||Android Go|
|Network Mode||4G VoLTE|
|Battery Capacity||2800 mAh Li-ion Battery|
|Wifi Network||Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n|
|Wifi Features||Wifi Hotspot Available|
|USB Connectivity||USB 2.0|
|GPS||Yes with A-GPS|
Jio Phone 3 Features:
Jio Phone 3 is packed with a lot of Features. Though the Price of Jio Phone 3 is very Cheap compared to other Other Market Competitors, you will get almost all the Specification you might need in a Smart Phone. Or maybe more than the Features you need. Jio is always famous to Surprize us with its Price to Performance Ratio. Starting with the Jio Internet Packs to Jio DTH Packs to Jio Broadband and there are so many other Examples. This time also Reliance Jio Surprized us with the Phone they are Offering on such a Low Price. I will not Reveal the Price of Jio Phone 3 in this Paragraph. I want to keep the Suspense until the End. Before the Price and Other Details, you should have a Proper Idea about the Features, Specification, and Review of Jio Phone 3. So I’m just Offering you all the Details of Jio Phone 3 first and then I’ll tell you about the Price and Launch Date of Jio Phone 3. I will request you to Read to Post till the End and you will know all lot of Information about the Brand New Jio Phone 3.
The Best Feature I have found in Jio Phone 3 is the 5G Capability of Jio Phone 3. Which makes it a Future Proof Phone. I’ve already Posted that Jio is working on the 5G Technology in India. And soon, you will see the 5G Network of Reliance Jio in India. So the Phone Jio is Launching, they obviously expect it to be a 5G Capable Phone. Because if you Buy the Jio 3 Phone with 4G Connectivity and after 5-6 Months, Jio Launch the 5G Network then What will be the use of this Phone? Right? That’s the Reason Jio is focussing on bringing the 5G Phones in India. India does not have any Brands so far who have launched a 5G Phone in India. So if things do not change until the first quarter of 2019 then Reliance Jio will be the First Brand in India to Bring the 5G Mobile Phone.
Another feature I like in Jio Phone 3 is it’s Build Quality. As you can Check-in the Photos of Jio Phone 3 that it is totally built with Metal so the Look is very Good. Not only that but it is also very much Sleek so that Over-all Looks of Jio Phone 3 just too good.
Also, Other Specifications like the 4 GB and the 6 GB Ram version with 64 GB and 128 GB Internal Storage is also appreciated. Because many of us want a Device which can perform all day to day Tasks with Playing a lot of games. So with the 4 GB Ram and 64 GB internal Storage, the Gaming Performace would be so high. Android Latest Pie Update is also another Positive for this new Phone called Jio Phone 3. Also, the Dedicated SD Card Slot would be a Life Saver for many of us. Because even if the 64 GB Internal Storage is there, we still love to Use External SD Cards for Better Storage.
Here you can find all the Features and Specification of Jio Phone 3:
|Jio Phone 3 Features and Specification|
|Display Type:||IPS LCD Screen|
|Screen Ratio:||January 1, 1970|
|Ram:||3GB / 4GB|
|Storage:||32GB / 64GB|
|Network:||5G Supported Processor|
|Front Camera:||8 Mega Pixel|
|Back Camera:||12 MP + 2 MP|
|Dual SIM Card:||5G + 4G|
|VoLTE Connectivity:||5G Connectivity with VoLTE|
|Connections:||GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
|External Memory:||Dedicated Micro USB Card Slot up to 128 GB|
|Security:||Pin, Finger Print Sensor, Face Recognition|
|Android Version:||Android 8.1 Pie Update|
|Release Date:||Q1 of 2019|
Jio Phone 3 Review:
Jio Phone 3 has many features that can attract many of the people. Starting from its Build Quality, Awesome Looks, 5G Capability, Storage, Ram, Camera, Bundled Offers and last but not the least great value for money. So there are many things to review. Firstly, let me tell you that the Price of Jio Phone 3 is not competitive than anything you will get in this Price Range in an Android Mobile would be great. So without wasting any more time, let’s see the review of this phone.
- Design: Jio Phone 3 has a very sleek design. The Width of this Phone is just 7.8mm which makes it very slim and very stylish in hand. The Screen to Body Ratio is about 92% that you can also see in this Images of Jio Phone 3. And also the Metal Design os Jio Phone 3 makes it very Sturdy. The Phone has an Aspect Ratio of 19:9. All these factors make this Jio phone 3 a nicely built and look mobile phone. After you get this mobile and pick it up, you will feel that it’s a Premium Mobile phone costing a minimum Rs. 30,000/- Reliance Jio has worked really hard to keep the design and look of this Jio Phone 3 so damn good. The Jio Phone 3 has a Top-Notch which makes this Phone looks better. The Top Notch brings this Jio Phone 3 like the other Premium Devices of recent time. Even I was okay if Jio does not provide this Notch because I’m not a Big Fan of a Notch. But because many people like the Notch so much so Jio decided to give a Top-Notch in Jio Phone 3. I’ll definitely say that Jio Phone 3 will be the Best Looking Mobile Phone right now in all segments of Mobile Phones.
- Screen Quality: Jio Phone 3 has a Full HD 1080P Screen. Which makes your Gaming and Video Watching to a Treat. The Screen Panel of Jio Phone 3 is so Vivid and Color comes out like Natural. Outdoor Watching is also good. You can bring the Phone to out and still you will find that you are not suffering to figure out a single option on the screen. The Panel is an IPS Panel which is comparable to a Samsung AMOLED panel. I mean it’s not that good as an AMOLED Panel but still, the Quality of Jio Phone 3 LED Screen is so damn good. I have watched Youtube Videos and Trust me, Watching Video in this Screen is really a good Experience. Though I do not play games, just for testing purpose, I’ve installed few Games, and the Quality of Game Animations are so Vivid and Colors out very natural in this Screen of Jio Phone 3. I’m totally sure that you would love the Screen Quality of Jio Phone 3.
- Camera: Jio Phone 3 has a Front Camera of 8 Megapixel and Dual Back Camera of 12 Megapixel and 2 Megapixel. First, let me review the Back Camera of Jio Phone 3. Back Camera Quality is very good. The 12 Megapixel Back Camera has all the features that you will need. Plus the 2 Megapixel gives you the ideal Portrait shots. Together both the Back Cameras do it job quite drastically. The Day Shots come so damn good. The Lighting Effects of the Back Camera is also very Good. It has EIS so when you use this phone for your Youtube Vlogging, you will not get any Vibration using Jio Phone 3 Camera. So if you are a Youtuber, Jio Phone 3 is a must buy for you. Though the Jio Phone 3 has not an OIS. I really miss this Feature in Jio Phone 3. If they provide an OIS in Jio Phone 3 that will be so nice. But in this Price Range, I can’t expect too much from Reliance Jio. Even a few Rs. 20,000 Phones are not giving OIS in their Mobile Phones. So Considering the Fact, I think Jio has done great work with their Back Camera of Jio Phone 3.
- Now let’s come to the Front Camera of Jio Phone 3. In the previous paragraph, I have mentioned that the Jio Phone 3 has an 8 Megapixel Front Camera which takes really good Selfies. The Daylight Selfies comes really nice, the Portrait Effects is also good. The Edge Detection while Taking Selfies in Portrait Mode is Commendable. While in Night, The Selfies looks Dull. You will find some noise here and there. So the Front Camera is Good in Sunlight but you can get Struggle taking Selfies in Night. Tough the Camera performance is not that bad at night. Especially if you get such features for such an affordable price, you will not complain at all. I find the Front Camera of Jio phone 3 good with some drawbacks.
- Performance: The Jio Phone 3 is Super Fast in its Performance. The Snapdragon 636 Processor has a good reputation for its Performance. This Processor is best for Handling Multiple Apps at one time. This gives you the pleasure of running multiple apps together in your Jio Phone 3. The Gaming Performance can also be expected to be the BEST in this Jio Phone 3. Some popular games like PUBG, Clash of Clans, Subway Surfer, Need for Speed, Nova, etc can be played in Jio Phone 3 without any Hassle. And then when you play these games, you will see that there’s so lag at all. So be ready to get your hands on the new Jio Phone 3 when it’s launched just after a few months. I need to also mention here that the Snapdragon 636 is also renowned for its ability to save battery power. It consumes very less power to work on the performance of Jio Phone 3, and for that reason, it helps to save a lot of Battery Usage. Because of Snapdragon 636 Processor of Jio Phone 3, the Phone can easily give you 1.5 days or sometimes 2 days of battery backup easily. I’ll describe more about the Jio Phone 3 Battery in the specific Section of the Review. As this section is all about the Speed and Performance of Jio Phone 3, so I can assure you that you can easily so for Jio Phone 3 without any Doubts. As Jio Phone 3 can give you the Best Performace in this Price Point. Other Similar Performace Phone like Xiaomi, Asus, Realme, Honor will charge for at least Rs. 12,000 for such Feature and Performance. But the same short of Feature and Performace in giving you in this Phone by Reliance Jio which is really appreciatable.
- Multi-Tasking: I’ve Checked this Jio Phone 3 with Multiple Apps opened in this Android-powered Smartphone from Reliance Jio. And I was Surprized that the capability of Multi-tasking is so damn good. I’ve Installed some Memory Intensive Apps in this Phone and then Open them at the same time. And when Shifting from one app to another, the experience was fluent. There’s no lagging at all. Even when I’ve Installed some Graphics Intensive Games like PUBG, NFS, NOVA, the Phone is handling all the Games without any Issue. So I’ve to tell you that this is a Power House. You can undoubtedly rely on this Smartphone from Reliance Jio. I’m sure that all the PUBG Lovers would also love this Cheap Smartphone from Reliance Jio. And the Experience of Playing a Graphics Intensive Game like PUBG in a High-Resolution Display like this in Jio Phone 3 is a total Fun.
Jio Phone 3 Launch Date:
The Launch Date of Jio Phone 3 is expected to be the First Quarter of 2019. As I have already mentioned previously that the over-all concept of Jio Phone 3 is not yet confirmed. But there is a 90% Chance that Reliance Jio will launch the Jio Phone 3 Android Mobile Phone in near Future. If they have to Launch this Phone, then 2019 First Quarter in enough to Launch this Phone. So if all the Development Work goes well then you will get your Jio Phone 3 within April 2019. Though the Launch of Jio Phone 3 can be within April the Flash Sale can take time. Like almost 3-4 Months after the Announcement and Launch of Jio Phone 3. Because if you follow the Previous Products of Jio, then we will find that even with the case of Jio Phone 2, Jio Broadband and Jio DTH, Reliance took some time to Go on Flash Sale after the Announcements of these Products. So I’m Expecting the Announcement of Jio Phone3 can be on March-April 2019 and the Flash sale can Start from July-August 2019.
Jio Phone 3 Expected Price:
So Finally here in this Segment, I will Break the Suspense of the Price of Jio Phone 3 Android Mobile. As it is not Confirmed yet, So I’m mentioning it that the Price is also not confirmed. But as per the News is Coming the Jio Phone 3 Price can be less than Rs. 5000/- and I’m Expecting the Jio Phone 3 Price would be something like Rs. 4499/- which is an insane Price. If you Consider the Specification or the Feature you are getting with Jio Phone 3 like the HD Display, 5G Network Support, Dual VoLTE, 3GB/4GB Ram and 32GB/64GB Internal Storage, Sleek and Metal Body Finish then you have to agree that the Jio Phone 3 Price is so much Aggressive.
Reliance Jio CEO Mr. Mukesh Ambani had to make it reachable to everyone who can’t afford a phone. Firstly Jio makes up available the cheapest ever Internet Connection and then a Phone which is called Jio Phone for Just Rs. 1499/- which is also refundable after 3 years. Means a Feature Phone for an effective price of Rs. 0/- Now with this Jio Phone 3, Reliance might take over the Smartphone business also. Because if Reliance really sells an Android Phone for such a Cheap Price then everyone will buy the New Jio Phone 3. And then Other Popular Smart Phone Brands like Xiaomi, Asus, Oppo, Vivo, Samsung, etc those have to digest a Huge Loss in the Smartphone market. Because India is a Developing Nation, and Man of our people comes under the below poverty line, it’s important to available basic things at an affordable price. The mobile phone is also a basic thing which is needed by everyone now. means it’s much important. So the Step Reliance Jio has taken here is commendable.
Undoubtedly Jio Phone 3 will create a lot of Competition in Mobile Business in India. Other Popular Android Mobile Brands like Xiaomi, Huawei Honor, RealMe, Motorola, Lenovo will get a major loss of Sale after the Launch of Jio Phone 3. And then they also have to bring some of the Best Low Budget Mobile Phones including the Specification Jio Phone 3 is Offering to get the Market back. And in this Competition, only the Buyers would get benefited.
So again Reliance Jio is doing a Great Job by cutting the Price of Jio Phone 3 to an Unbelievable Margin. Rs. 4499/- is very much affordable Price for all of us, right? Because whenever you decide to Buy a New Smartphone, 90% of our Budget is less than 10,000/- and this Jio Phone 3 coming under Rs. 5000/- which makes it the Best Phone Under the Rs. 5000/- Budget in India. Not only we people but also Poor People who live in a Village can also Avail the Jio Phone 3 in that Price. Because if you are getting all the Specification like Jio Phone 3 in this Price Range, then there’s no option of a 2nd though.
Jio Phone 3 Offers:
Jio Phone 3 Buyers will also get many Offers from Reliance Jio. If you have a Jio Phone 2 then you can avail the Jio Phone 3 with an Exclusive Exchange Offer. I’ll not disclose the Exchange Offer here in this Segment, So to know the Exchange Price of Jio Phone 3, you need to Read the Entire Post. I can only say that the Exchange Offer is so good that you will not Belive that even this is Possible.
So if I leave the Exchange Offer, there are also other Offers you can avail with the Jio Phone 3. If you already use the Jio Phone and Jio Phone 2 then you already know that Reliance Jio has a Special Pack for Jio Phone Users which is Rs. 51/- By Recharging your Mobile for as low as Rs. 51/- per month, you can get Unlimited Calling with 200 MB Free 4G Data per Day. So this Pack will be the same for Jio Phone 3. Means if you have a Jio Phone 3, you can Get Unlimited Calling and Free Internet 4G Data for just Rs. 51/-
Other Offers like 100% Cashback Up to Rs. 3000 on the first 6 Months Recharge in your Jio Phone 3. Means if you Recharge for an Amount Rs. Rs. 2999/- you will get 6 Coupon Code of Rs. 500/- which you can avail to buy any Product Price above Rs. 2999/- in any Jio Store. That simply means you can Buy a Device that Priced Rs. 2999 for just Rs. 2499/- which is also a Great Offer from Reliance Jio for all the Jio Phone 3 Buyers. These Offers are for Limited Time so you need to be one of the Quickest to Buy the Jio Phone 3 after it’s launch so that you can get all the Offers that come with Jio Phone 3. As the Demand would be very High so Jio can Close these Offers anytime soon after the launch of Jio Phone 3.
How to Register / Book Jio Phone 3?
So when you know everything about the new Jio Phone 3, you must be thinking to Buy this Brand New Mobile Phone. But as you can already understand that the Demand for Jio Phone 3 would be very very High because everyone would love to get this Jio Phone 3. You have to be very Fast to Grab a Jio Phone 3. In this section of the Post, I’ll tell you how you can Book a Jio Phone 3.
Just like before in the case of Jio Phone and Jio Phone 2, Reliance Jio will list the Jio Phone 3 in their Official Website for a Flash Sale. The Flash Sale Date will be mentioned in the Offer page when Jio Phone 3 will Launch. Now on that Selling Day, you have to be on time just before the Sale and you also need to be very Fast to Book your Jio Phone 3. Rs. 4499/- can be paid using your Bank Account. If you have a Debit Card or a Net Banking, you can easily pay the Price of Jio Phone 3 Online. So far there is no Announcement whether the New Jio Phone 3 will be sold via Amazon or Flipkart. But there is a Strong Change that Reliance Jio will also sell this Smartphone using the help of Amazon and Flipkart because these 2 e-Commerce Website has Billions of Monthly Buyers. After you Book your Jio Phone 3 and then Pay for it, you will get a Confirmation Message in your Registered Mobile Number. You just need to visit a Jio Store in your Locality and Show them the SMS you have received. The Jio Store Guy will verify your Details like Aadhar Card then you give you a Brand new Jio Phone 3. This is a very Simple Process, is not it?
How to Buy Jio Phone 3?
- Go to the Official Website of Reliance Jio.
- After the Official Launch of Jio Phone 3, you will find a Banner in the Jio Official Website Homepage.
- Click on that Jio Phone 3 Banner.
- Now you need to Login to your Jio Account. Use your Jio Mobile Number and Password to Login to your Jio Account.
- On the day of the Flash Sale, be Quick to Click on the “Buy Now” button as soon as the Timer hit 0:00
- Now Enter your Address. Be Sure to Provide the Address Mentioned in your Aadhar Card because an Aadhar Verification is required to get your Jio Phone 3.
- Now Go ahead and Pay the Amount of Rs. 4499/- using Net Banking, Debit Card Option or using any Wallet like Paytm or Mobikwik.
- That’s it after the Payment has been done, you will receive an SMS on your Registered Mobile Number.
- Wait for Maximum 2-3 Days, and then you will get another SMS that your Jio Phone 3 is Ready and you can get that from the Nearest Jio Store.
- After you Recieve that SMS, Visit any of your Local Jio Store and Show them the SMSes you have got from Reliance Jio.
- The Jio Store People will verify your Identity using the Aadhar Card you have and then they will provide you the Brand New Jio Phone 3.
Jio Phone 3 Exchange Offer:
Jio Phone 3 will be Launched with an Awesome Exchange Offer. In this Section of this Post, I’ll Reveal the Exchange Offer of Jio Phone 3. If you are a User of any Old Jio Phone like Jio Phone 1 or Jio Phone 2 then you can Get Rs. 1500/- Discount on your New Jio Phone 3. Yes, you heard it right. As Mr. Mukesh Ambani assured at the time of launching the Jio Phone and Jio Phone 2 that these Phones costs an Effective Price of Rs. 0 means after a duration of 3 Years, if you want to return the Phone then you can get the Full Refund of Rs. 1500/- So Combining this Offers, you can also avail the Jio Phone 3 for Rs. 2999/- when you return the Jio Phone or Jio Phone 2.
So I will tell you that don’t sell or give your Jio Phones to anyone. Better to keep it with you for buying Jio Phone 3. Because at the time of Buying the New Jio Phone 3, you can avail a flat Rs. 1500 Discount with these Phones. You just need to Mention the IMEI Number of your Jio Phone when you try to buy the Jio Phone 3 on Reliance Jio’s Official Website. And then an Automatic Discount of Rs. 1500 will be applied and you have to pay only Rs. 2999/- after the Final SMS come, you need to Bring that Jio Phone 2 or the Old Jio Phone at the Jio store and they will Check the IMEI Number you have entered at the time of Buying the Jio Phone 3 is matching or not. If it’s matching then you can Get this New Jio Phone 3 for just Rs. 2999/-
How to Exchange Jio Phone 2 with Jio Phone 3?
To Exchange, your Old Model of Jio Phone with the Brand New Jio Phone 3, You need to understand some Terms and Condition in this aspect. Like as Jio has mentioned at the time of the Launch of Jio Phones, That after 3 Year of Usage you can Exchange or Return your Jio Phone. Means if your Jio Phone has already crossed the 3 Year Time Period, Only then you can Exchange your old Jio Phone to get the New Jio Phone 3. If you Don’t have the Bill of your Jio Phone or Jio Phone 2, Still you can Exchange because at the time of selling that Phone to you, Jio has registered the IMEI Number of that Old Jio Phone in their Database with the Purchase Date. So Jio has all the Record of Aall selling Jio Phones.
Then the Jio phone you are Exchanging, need to be in a Good Condition. If the Phone has any Crack in it, then they will not accept that Phone for Exchange. So I will suggest you be Safe and use Carefully your Jio Phone.
Lastly, you if everything is good then you can Exchange your Old Jio Phone to get the New Jio Phone 3 and you can get a maximum of Rs. 1500 Discount on the Price of the New Jio Phone 3. So don’t expect too much Discount if you are Exchange your Old Jio Phone.
P.S. Please take your Aadhaar Card at the Time of Buying your Jio Phone 3.
Here are all the Steps to Follow to Exchange Jio Phone 3:
- Firstly Go to the Jio Official Website to Book the Jio Phone 3.
- Then click on the Banner Displaying on Homepage.
- Add the Jio Phone 3 in your Cart & then Proceed.
- You need to Enter your Name & Email ID & Mobile Phone.
- On the Next Page, Type the Address of your House. Try to Write the Address on your Aadhar Card.
- Now on the Payment Page, select the Exchange Option.
- You will be asked to Enter the IMEI Number of your Old Jio Phone.
- After you have Entered the IMEI Number, it will automatically Check whether the Phone is 3 Years old.
- If the Phone is 3 Years Old, then an Automatic Discount of Rs. 1500 will be deducted from the Total Amount of your Jio Phone 3.
- Click on “Pay Button” to Pay the Remaining Amount using Net Banking Credit or Debit Card or Any Other Wallet like Paytm, Mobikwik, etc.
- That’s it. Your Exchange has been Done. Now after the time of Receiving the new Jio Phone 3, you need to carry the Aadhar Card and Old Jio Phone.
- The Store Keeper will get the Address on your Aadhar Card and also the Condition of Jio Phone and the IMEI of the Jio Phone.
- If everything is all right, then they will issue the New Jio Phone 3 to you.
Jio Phone 3 Booking Online Link:
Booking of Jio Phone 3 can take much time from here. As I’ve already mentioned that the Booking or Selling of Jio Phone 3 can Start from July to August 2019. But you can rest assured that whenever I get any other information about the Launch of Jio Phone 3 or even the Booking Date of Jio Phone 3, I’ll Update that Information in this Post. You can visit us again later to get all the Updates of Jio Phone 3.
As you already know that the Booking will be organized using the Official Website of Reliance Jio. So you can also keep an eye on the Reliance Jio Official Website as well. But Reliance Jio is so popular Brand nowadays that whenever a piece of news got released, you will automatically get to know that from someone else.
As I have promised, I’ll Surely Update the Buying Link of Jio Phone 3 in this Post later on when the Jio Phone 3 will be Officially Launched. You can come here then and Click on that Booking Link to Buy or Register your Brand New Jio Phone 3.
At the end of this Post, We must mention that it is a great initiative by Reliance Jio to Provide Cheap Basic Phones which are Jio Phone 1 and then Jio Phone 2, and finally now a Cheap Priced Android Smartphone which is called Jio Phone 3. And the best part is Jio is not compromising with the Quality of the Phone means you are spending less but still getting Top Class Hardware with the Best Softwares in it. So without any hesitation, anyone should buy this Jio Phone 3. If you have read the entire post, then you already know all the Specification and then the Review of Jio Phone 3. So if you have finally made your mind, then just wait for a few months, because you will get the chance to buy Jio Phone 3 in this year only. Yes, you heard it right, if everything goes well, Jio will Launch the Jio Phone 3 in Christmas 2019 Occasion. Because you also know that the Jio DTH Launch event is already there in Diwali 2019. So all the Reliance Jio Lovers will get back to back Good News at the End of this Year. There are a lot of Mobile Phone’s Launching this year from Xiaomi, Samsung, Asus, Vivo, and Oppo, I would suggest you to not to buy any of them at least for now. After the launch of the Jio Phone 3, if the Expected Price and the Specification are same, then go for the Jio Phone 3.
Is Jio Phone 3 coming?
Yes, Jio Phone 3 is actually coming. And coming very soon. This Aug, at Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Reliance Industries, Mr. Mukesh Ambani can announce Jio Phone 3 and also show us the First Look of this Phone Officially. The Launch takes some months though. Still, I’m expecting Maximum 6 Months. That means by the month of Feb-March 2019, The Jio Phone 3 with Android O/S can be launched across the Country.
Is Jio phone 3 5g?
Yes, Jio Phone 3 will be the First 5G Device to be launched in India. As of now, No Telecom Network Operators are providing 5G Services in India. So Other Mobile Manufacturing Companies are not bringing the 5G Devices in India. But though Jio has it’s own (Country’s 2nd Largest)Telecomm Network in India and they are also going to be the First Network to launch 5G Services very soon in India, they decided to give the 5G Feature in their latest Jio Phone 3.
What are the features of Jio phone 3?
The Main Feature of Jio Phone 3 is the 5G Capability and having NFC Support. In other Features Jio Phone 3 will have 128 GB of Internal Storage and 6 GB of Ram which is beyond expectation for that Price Point. Also, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 736 Processor is an added advantage. The presence of 4000 mAh Battery is also something that everyone will appreciate. Cameras both Front and Rear can Capture really Good Quality Photos.
Can we exchange Jio phone with Jio phone 3?
Yes, We can Exchange Jio Phone 2 with Jio Phone 3. I am not sure about Jio Phone 1. Because there is no news about Jio Phone 1. So if you are having Jio Phone 1 then it’s the right time to Exchange that phone and buy Jio Phone 2. So that you can Exchange and get Additional Rs. 1500/- Discount on Jio Phone 3.
What is the price of Jio Phone 3?
The Price of Jio Phone 3 is not announced officially yet, but I’m expecting it to be clear at the Reliance AGM 2019. Though it is clear that the Price will be very aggressive than Other Market Competitors. Jio is always renowned to offer Price that is beyond anyone’s imagination. This time also, Reliance Jio is going to repeat the same thing. As the News is coming that this Jio Phone 3 can be Priced below Rs. 5000/- or Rs. 4999/- to be exact. But it’s not confirmed yet. So let’s wait for the launch of Jio Phone 3.
Can We Play PUBG in Jio Phone 3 ??
The High-end Features of Jio Phone 3 allows PUBG to run very smoothly on Jio Phone 3. In my Review piece of Jio Phone 3, I have installed PUBG Lite for Mobile and Tested with High Graphics Setting, the Gameplay was AMAZING. There were no Laggs I’ve found. From Start to End, the Game runs quite fluently and I’m very happy with the Fact. Reliance Jio certainly gave a lot of efforts to Build this Mobile Phone looks cool and perform well. The Powerful Processor also stands with this theory. The well-optimized O/S helps it processing day to day tasks so comfortable that you wouldn’t find any Hiccups anywhere while using this Mobile Phone. The AMOLED Screen of Jio Phone 3 also adds Extra Number to this Device. PUBG Graphics looks so damn good in it’s AMOLED Screen. Previously I’ve used Samsung S9 with the Best Quality AMOLED Screen, and now I can really Compare it with Jio Phone 3 Screen. I would bet on this that you will be going to Love the Screen Quality of Jio Phone 3. If you are a Full-time PUBG Gamer, then this Jio Phone 3 is just for you. It would Heatup even if you play 6-7 Hours of PUBG in Jio Phone 3. The Cooling System of Jio Phone 3 is that much Good. And if you are a Player of PUBG, You already know how this Game increases the hotness of any Phone. So I was just amazed to see the Performance of Jio Phone 3. I would definitely recommend all my Readers that if you are planning to buy Jio phone 3 just for Gaming, Go ahead and buy it. You will not regret at-all. Now the Waiting is for the Official Launch of Jio Phone 3. Maybe we can Expect the Launch of Jio Phone 3 by this year or so. Anyways, whenever the Phone will be launched, I would love to pay and buy this Awesome Mobile Phone from Reliance Jio.