Reliance jio is India’s number one telecom company and almost every other person has a jio connection at their home. The company offers internet data at such a low price that we have all forgotten the price we used to pay a few years back. Moreover, jio provides unlimited internet data with all the packs. Hence, most customers are reluctant to check on the data balance of the jio sim. Moreover, jio did not charge any think for calling on other numbers as well. All calling and messaging facilities were absolutely free of cost for Reliance jio customers. In this post, we will explain to you how to check the jio balance.
Table of Contents
Jio Talktime Balance
However, with the re-introduction of IUC charges, jio has started charging for girls to other network connections like Airtel and Vodafone. You might be aware of the fact that you now have to top up your jio sim with a particular amount in order to get the Talktime balance. The Talktime balance gets deducted from your account when you make a call to the other operator network. Failing to maintain the Talktime balance on your jio sim, will disrupt your calls. You will not be able to make calls to other operators but you can make a call to the jio mobile numbers. Hence, it is very necessary to check jio balance regularly.
How to Check Jio Balance?
- Dial *333# on your Jio SIM for which you wish to know the balance.
- Within seconds, you will get your Reliance.
- Jio balance information displayed on your screen.
2. Via Message
- Go to the messaging app on your phone which you use to send messages.
- Send a text message “MBAL” to the number 55333. (This is free to use service and will not cost you anything)
- You will receive an SMS that will give you the Jio balance details.
3. Jio App
So far, the easiest method of check-in jio balance is by going to my jio application. You must download and install my jio application on your device if you are a jio customer. It will help you in access to all the features of your jio sim including jio tunes and jio balance check. Below is the procedure to check your balance using the jio application.
- Download my jio app from the Play Store.
- Enter your jio mobile number and enter the OTP that you receive.
- Once you are logged in, you will see that there is a section on the homepage bare your internet and Talktime balance will be displayed.
- you can simply click on that portion of the screen and you will get the entire details off the data balance that is left for the day.
- Moreover, you will also get to know that Talktime balanced diet is available in your account
- If you are running low on either Talktime balance or the data balance, you can directly recharge using my jio application.
4. Jio Website
if you are someone who does not prefer to download an additional application for checking the balance of your jio sim, you can also get to the jio website in order to check the jio balance. It will show you the jio data balance as well as the jio Talktime balance. The pack details can also be seen on the jio official website. Follow the steps given below in order to check the jio balance on the website.
- Go to www.jio.com
- Enter your jio mobile number and click on send OTP.
- the one-time password will be sent to your jio number and you have to enter it in order to log in.
- Now you can check your data and Talktime balance of jio using the jio website.