Jio TV is a very popular app in Playstore. And it is one of the biggest and fastest growing app for watching Live HD TV Channels in India for Free of Cost. This is the reason, people are very much interested to know the usage limits of Jio TV App.
In my Previous post, I have mentioned How you can Watch Jio TV from a Tablet using a JioFi Device. As you know, JioFi Device from Reliance Jio offers you a very Cheap Internet 4G Connection, that will reduce the cost of Watching TV through Free Internet Data using Jio.
In this post I’ll tell you how you can use the Jio TV app and Install it in your Laptop or a PC or Computer. So if you ask me that is it possible to watch Jio TV Live Channels in a PC or Computer or Laptop? Then I’ll say yes, if it’s a Laptop or PC, you can do anything in it if you have some expertise.
How to Watch Live Jio TV in PC or Laptop?
- To Install the Jio TV App in your Laptop or PC the First thing you will need is a Android Emulator.
- The Android Emulator allows you to install Android in your Windows Laptop. It is a Software that is Installable and the Android Version is already pre-loaded in that Software. So if you Install and Android Emulator in your Laptop or PC, you can access all the Features of android inside your PC or laptop.
- You can download any good android emulator from Internet. For example currently some best Android Emulators are: Nox App Player, BlueStacks, Youwave, Andyroid, MEmu, Remix OS Player etc.
- So after you Download and Install the Android App Player or Android Emulator in your Windows Laptop or PC, just OPEN it and Go to the Playstore.
- Now Install the Jio TV App and Login to the App.
- You can’t Signup from your PC, So you need to Signup from your Mobile and then Login to that Jio TV Account from your Laptop to PC.
- That’s it, Now you can watch all the Live TV Channels of Jio TV App in your Laptop or PC.
Enjoy this Trick to watch Jio TV App in your Laptop or PC. If you can Share this Article in Facebook or Twitter, it’ll be a great help for us. Thanks.