As we all know that Installing Android Apps can give anyone the Facility to Choose their most preferred app because the Paystore of Google has such a long list of Apps in their Store. Jio Phone also has it’s own App store named Jio App Store. But the problem is there’s only a Limited Number of Apps are there. So everyone is wondering how they can install Playstore in Jio Phone. But the problem here is Only Android Devices can support Playstore. And Jio Phone uses KaiOS to serve to their Users. So in order to Install Playstore in Jio Phone, you need to Replace the KaiOS and Install Android in Jio Phone. For that, the Supported Android Package has not been released by Developers yet. So we can’t directly install Plasytore in Jio Phone. But what if you can Open Playstore in Jio Phone without even Installing it? Wondering how? Read this Post carefully…
After the launch of Jio phone, one very important question is whether you can download or install Play Store apps in your jio phone? There is very much limitation in the preloaded app installed in your jio phone. Many important apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, Hike, Skype, etc apps that are very much popular in India but is not pre-installed in your Jio phone. So to install all the popular chatting apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, you need to follow tricks to install all those apps in your Jio phone. But what about the other Play Store apps? Yes, you can install Many Play Store apps in your jio phone using a simple trick. This trick is working in 2020, so you can follow this trick if you want to install or update apps on your Jio phone. Though downloading apps in your Jio phone is not so easy but this trick is so simple that anyone can follow this trick to download and install any of the Play Store application in their jio phone.
Installing Playstore in your Jio Phone is really simple. Anyone who has very little Experience doing Technical Things also can Install Playstore in their Jio Phone. After Installing Playstore, Any App can be installed in your Jio Phone. Just 1 thing to be remembered. Because Jio Phones do not have larger than 8 GB Internet Storage, I would like to suggest you Install an SD Card in your Jio Phone. Or do not Install much Higher in Size Apps from Playstore in your Jio Phone. You can Install Small Size Apps and Games in your Jio Phone. Please Note that, Because it is not Officially Supported and We are just Sideloading the Play store, Many Apps and Games will not Support after Installation. So Please Check which Apps are Supporting and What Apps are not Supporting.
Table of Contents
How to Install / Download Playstore Apps in Jio Phone?
- To install Play Store apps on your jio phone, you need to open the menu in your jio phone.
- In the menu section, you will get the preloaded browser app so you need to click on that browser app to open it.
- Now after your browser has been opened type google.com in the address bar of your browser.
- After Google has been loaded, you need to search the Play Store on Google.
- The first result would be the official play store website from where you can download and install several Play Store applications that are supported by your jio phone.
- So click on the first result of the official play store website to go to the play store on your jio phone.
- When Play Store has been completely loaded in your jio phone, tap on the search bar and type any of the App names, you want to install a new jio phone.
- When that app will be showing in the search result, click on that specific app to open it.
- Now like many of the other Android devices, you will get the option to install the app in your jio phone.
- And if the installation button is not coming, that means the app is not supported by your jio phone.
- But the maximum of the apps will be supported and you will get the install button in the Play Store of your jio phone.
- So now click on the install button and you will see that the app will start installing in your jio phone.
- After that download of the app is completed you will see an app icon is loaded in your jio phone menu bar.
- That icon is of the same app you have downloaded from Playstore in your jio phone.
- Now you can click on that icon to open the app and enjoy the app on your jio phone.
Reliance Jio has already Released the Jio Phone 2 which is a QWERTY Keypad Phone. You can also Install Playstore in Jio Phone 2 as well. The Steps are Quite similar to before and you can easily install Playstore on your Jio Phone 2 if you follow the below method.
There are many Games and Apps are available in Playstore which are yet to be released in Jio App Store. So until Jio hasn’t released all those popular apps and games for Jio Phone 1 and Jio Phone 2, you can use this Bypass Trick to Install all Playstore Apps in your Jio Phone.
How to Install Playstore Apps in Jio Phone 2?
- In your Jio Phone 2, Firstly make sure that your Google Account is Logged in. For that Go to Settings of your Jio Phone and then Visit the “Accounts”
- Now, Select Google from the list and put your Email ID and Password to Login to your Account.
- Now Open Chrome Browser from your Phone Menu.
- Open Google in that Web Browser.
- And Search Playstore in it.
- When Playstore is Loaded, Login with the same account that you have logged in using your Phone’s account.
- Keep in mind, the same account is required to install the app in your Jio Phone from playstore.
- Now when the same account is logged in, search any app in playstore.
- You will get the Install button there.
- When you click Install, the app will automatically get installed in your Jio Phone 2.
So using this simple trick you can download and install any of the Play Store applications in your jio phone. But as I have mentioned that if the installation button is not coming that means the app is not supported by your jio phone. That’s not all if you want to update any of the apps in your jio phone from Play Store, you can follow the same process to go to the app in the Playstore section, and you will get an update button on the app page. Simply click on the update button and your App will be updated and you can use the latest version of the app in your jio phone. The street is completely working in the year 2020. So you can try to install your favorite apps from Playstore in your jio phone using this small trick.