Hi Friends, This Year’s IPL is already on. And in this Country which is Crazy about Cricket, Everyone must be Watching and Enjoying with their Favorite IPL Team. And many of us are also Crazy about Movies, Right? Some Digital Video Platform like Airtel Movies, JioTV, Hotstar is available in Playstore and getting very much Popular. Everyone has a Jio Internet Connection, right? So now you are getting Free 1.5GB Daily 4G Data per day. How you are using those Data? Watching IPL Matches, Movies, TV Shows in your Mobile Phone? What if you can Install all these Apps in your laptop or PC and then Enjoy your Live Video Content in your Laptop? Wouldn’t it be Great? In this Post, I will share a Simple Trick to Download and Install Apps like Hotstar, JioTV, Airtel Movies in your Laptop.
Firstly let me tell you that Android is totally a Different Platform than Windows. So a Windows Setup file can never be Installed on an Android Device. Similarly and Android APK can never be Installed Directly in a Windows Device. Note that I’ve used a Word “Directly”. Means there is a Way to Install them in your Windows Laptop or PC Indirectly. So to Install any Playstore Apps in your Windows Powered Laptop or PC, You need to Install Android Emulators in your Laptop or PC. There are so many Android Emulators are available to Download for Free. I’ll List them in this Post. You can Download any of them and then Simply Install as you Install any Software in your Laptop or PC.
List of Some Best Android Emulators:
- Remix OS Player
- Nox Player
How to Instal JioTV, Hotstar, Airtel Movies in your Laptop?
- Firstly Install any of the Above Listed Android Emulator in your Laptop.
- At the Time of Installation, You need to Assign them a Portion of RAM and Internal Storage from your Laptop’s RAM and Hard Drive. I would Suggest you to Assign at least 2GB Ram and 8 GB Internal Storage to get a Decent Performance from them.
- Now Open the Android Emulator and Setup all the Initial Settings.
- After that, Open Playstore, and Search for your Preferred App.
- Install that App Normally as you do on your Mobile Phone.
- Now in the Menu Bar of that Android Emulator, You can Find your App.
- Simply Open it and Login to your App Accounts to Enjoy all the Content of that App in your Laptop or PC.
- After the Usage is Done, Don’t Close the Emulator Directly. Turn it Off just like you do with your Mobile Phone when Switching Off.