Hey Friends, Are you getting Problem to Install and Turn on the Torch Light of the Jio Phone? As you can see in your Jio Phone that a Dedicated Torch Light Button has been given in your Phone. But if you Click on that Torch Light Button then the Menu of the Phone got opened. And even if you Press and Hold the Torch Light Button, then the Voice Recording will Start. That Means the Main Feature which your are trying to use, is not opening.
Don’t Worry, If you are not able to Turn on the Torch Light of the Jio Phone, then Stick with this Post and I will let you know how you can open and turn on the Torch Light in your Jio Phone. I’ll also try to post how you can change the Shortcut Key of your Jio Phone so that when you Click on the Upper Button to open the Torch Light, it is opened in one go.
How to Turn on Torch Light in Jio Phone?
- Click on the Torch Light Button in your Jio Phone.
- After you Click on that Button, the Jio Phone Menu will Come up.
- In the Menu Section, If you notice Carefully, then you can see that a Torch Light Icon is there in the Upper Right Side of the Menu.
- Now Navigate to the Button and Click on that Torch Light Button.
- That’s it, your Torch Light should turn on now.
- If It’s not Turned On yet then your Jio Phone Flash Light got damaged somehow.
- You can stay on that Option and the Torch Light will keep working.
- If you want to Turn Off the Flash Light, then Click on that Same Menu Icon again to Turn off the Torch Light.
- You can also Click on back Button and Even call Someone when the Torch Light still Turned on.
How to Change to Shortcut Key for Torch Light in Jio Phone?
- If you want to Change the Torch Light Shortcut Key, You have to go to the Settings of your Jio Phone.
- In the Settings, Click Down and Find the Option Phone Settings.
- In the Phone Settings Option, Click on Shortcuts.
- In the Shortcut Option, You will find all the Keys have a Dedicated Shortcut Feature already predefined.
- But you can Click on them to Change the Shortcut apps.
- So Click on the Upper Button where the “Menu” is selected.
- Then a List of Apps will Open, Select Torch from that List.
- Finally Save the Settings.
- That’s it. Now you can Just Click on your Jio Phone’s Upper Navigation Button and the Flash Light will Blown up.
Thanks for Checking this Post. I will be very happy if you Share this post with your Facebook and Whatsapp Friends. And I also want you to Comment below about the Experience of your Jio Phone. In the meantime, Please check other useful Articles to use your Jio Phone.
Turn on Flash Light in Jio Phone
- Torch Light in Jio Phone
Are you getting Problem to Install and Turn on the Torch Light of the Jio Phone? As you can see in your Jio Phone that a Dedicated Torch Light Button has been given in your Phone. But if you Click on that Torch Light Button then the Menu of the Phone got opened.