If you have bought a Jio Phone, then Congrats, you have made a very good decision. Maybe you are thinking why I’m saying you this but the actual reason is the Price to Feature Ratio. Can you tell me another Feature Phone or a Network Connect that will provide you Unlimited Internet Data, Voice Call, SMS for just Rs. 49/- Recharge per month? There’s no one. Because before Reliance Jio, None actually cared about the Customer but they have been busy in Looting all of their Network Customers by Slow Internet Speed, High Price of all Recharge Packs and Many Recharge Plans just to talk with your Close ones. So Jio is already doing a great job that’s what I feel.
Now let you come to the point that how you can Download and Install Games in your Jio Phone. I know that Reliance Jio has restricted the Features of Jio Phone. Like to use Whatsapp OR Facebook, you need to work hard to try all the Tricks to access them in your Jio Phone. Because Jio is not providing Officially the Access of Whatsapp or Facebook using the Pre-Loaded Jio Apps in Jio Phone. But as the Official Statement while the Launching of Jio Phone, you can expect Future updates and you will be ready to access all the Features through Jio Phone Whatsapp, Youtube, Facebook Apps.
In my Previous Article, I have updated the way to install Whatsapp and Playstore Apps in your Jio Phone. If you have not check them, then you can Go to the Blog Section of this website and Search for those Articles. You will be happy to know that you can also Install Games in your Jio Phone. But for that the Process is a bit complicated. And sometime this process works and sometimes not. But you can check if this process is working for you then you can also Download Games in your Jio Phone and also Install them in your Phone.
How to Download Games and Install in Jio Phone?
- Firstly you need to have a Working Internet Connection in your Jio Phone.
- Then you have to Open Playstore in your Jio Phone. If you don’t have the details about how to use Playstore in Jio Phone, then you can Check this Article.
- When you open the Playstore in your Jio Phone Browser, Login to your Google Account.
- After you enter your User ID and Password, You will be redirected to the Playstore Home Page where all the App are listed there.
- Finally you have Search the Desired Game you want to Install and then Click on the Install Button.
- After the App Download is Completed, you will see that the Game is Installing in your Jio Phone.
- When the Installation is Done, you can Run the app and play the Game in your Jio Phone.
- But as it’s not a Smartphone, so many Games will Crash and not Install in your Phone. If this is the case, you can’t do much about it.
Enjoy the Gaming Experience with your Jio Phone. I hope this article will help you to Download and Install Games in your Jio Phone. If you can any Doubt, you can Comment down your Query. In the Meantime, you can also share this article with your friends and family in Facebook and Whatsapp and it will help us in a positive way. Thanks for the Visit.