Hey Friends, You must be having a Jio Phone and I can guess that it is really helping you in your day to day life. As Jio is Offering Free 4G Data for just Rs. 49/- in Jio Phone, you have to be very happy with the fact. There are many Reasons that you want to Install the Facebook App in your Jio Phone. As I have already shared the Trick how you can use and Install Playstore Apps in your Jio Phone, you might be Wondering that you can also Download and Install FACEBOOK MESSENGER App also from Playstore in your Jio Phone.
But this is not the Case, Because Facebook Messenger has a Huge Size that Jio Phone Internal Storage can’t Handle it. And also the Ram in Jio Phone is not Sufficient enough to Run the Facebook Messenger App in your Jio Phone. You already know that Facebook Messenger Consume a Lot of Ram in your Android Phone. So as the Jio Feature Phone is not very Powerful in Terms of Internal Storage and Ram Management, So Install and Running Facebook Messenger App in Jio Phone is not easy.
I have seen few people Installed the Facebook Messenger App in Jio Phone but you will be sad to know that it is of no use. Because the Facebook Messenger is not even loading properly and you can’t even Chat properly from Facebook Messenger app in Jio Phone. Even if you are successful to Install and Open the Facebook Messenger, and then Input your Email Address and PASSWORD to Logging in your Facebook Account, Still you will be it Difficult to send Messages to your Facebook Friends using Jio Phone. And Jio Phone Battery is also not as powerful like Android. So after using the FACEBOOK App in your Jio Phone, The Battery will Drain very quickly and you have Charge the Phone all the Day.
To Overcome all the Situation and Install the Facebook Messenger in your Jio Phone, I’ve a Small Trick. This is Not actually Installing the Messenger App but using the Facebook Messenger in your Jio Phone through the Web Service. You will get all the Features a FB Messenger has got and the Best part is, The Internal Storage and RAM Issue will not be there If you want to use this Trick to Download and Install Facebook Messenger in your Jio Phone. But to get positive Effect, Firstly you have to share this Article in your Facebook Account. And After you Share this Article in your Facebook, You can apply the Trick with your Jio Phone to Download the FB Messenger app.
How to Download and Install Facebook Messenger in Jio Phone?
- Firstly Open the Menu of your Jio Phone and then Click on the Pre-Loaded Jio Web Browser App.
- Then in the Web Browser App, Check on the Upper Side of the App for the Address Bar.
- In the Address Bar Section of your Jio Phone’s Web Browser, Type this URL and Website Address: www.messenger.com
- After you Type this URL in your Jio Browser, Click on the “Go” Button.
- Wait for the Loading to Complete.
- After the Website Loaded, You will find that the FB Messenger has been Opened.
- Now Click on the Login Button.
- Enter you Email Address and Password.
- That’s it, you Facebook Messenger is not Ready in your Jio Phone.
- You can also Bookmark this Website in your Jio Web Browser App and you don’t need to open it all the time.
- Just open the Browser and your Facebook Messenger app is ready to run. You can Chat using this Messenger app.
So this how you can use all the Features of your Facebook Messenger App in your Jio Phone. I hope this article is help your to get what you have wanted with your Jio Phone. If it does, Please Share this Article in your Facebook Account so that all your Friends also come to our website and check all the useful articles. Thanks.