Hey, in this Post, We will talk about the how you can retrieve a Call Recording or Call History of Jio SIM Card using in any Android, iPhone or Jio Phone. Firstly let me tell you that trying to Retrieve Call Records of another person without his/her Consent is totally Illegal. So if you are trying to Collect the Call History or Call Recording of some other Person without telling him/her then don’t try this. If He/She Complains, you can be even inside bars. But sometimes we need to collect some of our own Call Records and Call History to Prove something in front of Other. That is okay because you have full right to get your Own Call Records and Call History.
Today almost everyone uses Jio SIM as their Primary SIM to Contact Other. The Calling, SMS, Internet everything is used by the Jio SIM even if you have some other SIM Cards like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea etc. So I thought we should Come out with a Solution to all our Users to Get the Call Recording and Call History of Jio SIM to Solve their Problems. But the Only Problem is this is not authenticated to Store someone else Call Recordings or Call History. Even the Network Provider (In this Case, Jio) can’t do this for a Long time. Even if they want to Store the Call Records for a long time, they will out of the Storage because just imagine how many People are using Jio Network and they are talking daily for so many Hours. So Jio can’t Store each and every call Records for a long time. They have to Delete the Old Call Records in order to Store the Newest Records.
So if you are lucky enough, You can get the Record you are trying to Retrieve. For that, there are 3 Ways. In this Post, I’ll tell you how you can get the Call History and Call Record of yourself. I’ve Highlighting the Word “yourself”. As I’ve already mentioned earlier, do not ever try to retrieve someone else calls records.
Table of Contents
Method 1: How to Get Call Records and Call History:
- The First Way by which you can get your Call Records and Call History by Downloading the MyJio App in your Android or iOS Based iPhone Mobile.
- After Downloading the MyJio App, Login using your Registered Jio Mobile Number.
- You can also Visit the Jio.com Website which is Reliance Jio’s Official Website and Login there using your Registered Jio Mobile Number just like in MyJio App.
- Now from your Dashboard, Go to the Account Statement.
- Select the Date when you have talked with that Person.
- You will get all the Call Records of that particular Date you have selected.
- Now just Select that specific Call Record and Click on the View Button to Open that Record.
- You can also Click on the Download Button to Download your Call Record and Call History.
- This Trick is working as of now. But as I have mentioned, this is not an Authenticate thing even by the Network Provider which is Reliance Jio. So they can stop it anyway.
- You can try to Download your Call Recording and Call History by this Method now.
Method 2: How to Get Call Records and Call History:
- The 2nd Method is by Contacting Jio Customer Care. Yes, After contacting Jio Customer Care Number which is 198, You need to tell them that you want to get the Call Recording of the Specific Date.
- They will surely ask you to Verify your Details. Tell them the Registered Users Details. If that Jio SIM is registered by your Name and Details then tell them your Name, Address etc. They will never tell you Details about someone else’s mobile number. You can only Retrieve the Records of your Own Number.
- Now after Verification of your Details, They will send you the Call Record of that Particular Date.
- Sometimes, even after Verification, they will deny to Give any details on Call Recording or Call History. Because it is out of their rights.
- And if you want to Retrieve someone else Record, you have to File a GD in Local Police Station and if a Police Inspector calls them to get those Records, only then they will help you to find someone else’s call record. So it’s not legal.
Method 3: How to Get Call Records and Call History:
The Third way is not actually to Get the Call Records or Call History but How you can Record your Day to Day Call Automatically by Yourself. If you do this small thing, then from next you do not need to depend on others to get your own Call Records and History. But you can manage your Jio Call Records by yourself only which is much better, Isn’t it?
In order to Implement this, you just need to Visit the Playstore a Search “Automatic Call Recorders” and Download any Call Recorder App from there which have more Positive Reviews. That’s it After you Install and Activate the Call Recorder App Settings, All your Calls will be automatically Recorded in your Mobile’s Internal Storage. You can easily manage those Call Records by yourself. You can Send those Call Records using Fcaebook, Whatsapp or even you can Delete those Call Records if you don’t need them. This is all the 3 Ways how you can Record Calls of your Own and Manage those Call History by Yourself. I hope you have Liked the Article. If so, Please Share this Post with your Whatsapp and Facebook and Twitter Friends. Also, Rate us 5 Star. Thanks.