Hello Friends, Reliance Jio is now the Most Popular Telecom Operator in India. And each Financial Year, Reliance Jio is acquiring more and more Consumers in its Family. So as many as new Customers, Everyone wants to know different Queries related to the usage of Jio Apps and Other Services. But sometimes, even Simple Problem cause many Troubles. Just like the User ID and Password of Reliance Jio. Because whenever anyone tries to Login to their MyJio App Account or even Other related App owned by Reliance Jio like JioTV, JioCinema, JioSaavn, JioMags, JioNet, Jio4GVoice, JioXpressNews, JioNewspaper, JioSecurity, and JioCloud, etc, they have to enter the User ID and Password of Jio Account.
But what if you don’t know the User ID and Password? How can you then Login to your respective account? Well, in this Post, I will tell you the Step by Step Guide on how you can get your Jio User ID and Password. And if you still can’t get it, then you can also Reset your Existing User ID and PASSWORD. It will hardly take your 5 Mins. But to Reset it, you have to have your Jio Number with you. So all the Things will be Said or Mentioned here so that you wouldn’t get any Trouble to Login to your Jio Accounts.
Table of Contents
Steps to Signup and Register Jio ID from MyJio App:
- Go to Playstore and Install the MyJio App in your Mobile.
- Now Open the Newly Installed MyJio App and Tap on Login.
- There you can Find the Option to Signup. Click on that.
- Enter your Jio Mobile Number in the User ID Box.
- Now click on “Generate OTP”, You will instantly get a One Time Password (OTP) on the Mentioned Mobile Number or the Specific Jio Number you have entered in the 4th Step.
- Now put that OTP and also the Email Address that you want to Link with your Jio Account. Then Enter your Password and Confirm your Password Again.
- After Entering all the necessary Details, Finally, Click on “Activate”
- You will Receive an Email on your Entered Email Address. Go to your Inbox and Click on the Link you have received in your Email. It will Confirm your Jio ID to be Activated.
- Now you can log in using your Jio User ID and PASSWORD in all the Jio Apps including MyJio. Remember, Jio User ID is your Jio Mobile Number.
Steps to Signup and Register Jio ID from Jio Official Website:
- Open your Desktop or Laptop Browser and then Browse to the Official Website of Jio which is www.jio.com
- You will get the Login Option right above the Website in Menu Bar Section, Click on it.
- Now, just like the MyJio App, you will find the Signup or Register Option there, Click on that.
- Enter your Jio Number as your User ID. And then Click on “Generate OTP”
- You will get an OTP in your Mobile Number. You need to Open and Put that One Time Password (OTP) in the Next Page.
- After that Enter all other Information such as your Email ID, and your Password (Whatever Password you want to have)
- When finishing all of the above, Click on “Activate” Button.
- You will again get an Email Delivered to your Inbox.
- Find it and Click on the Verification Link mentioned in the Email.
- It will Verify your Email Address and your Email Address will get Linked with your Jio Account.
- That’s it, now you can log in using your Jio USER ID And PASSWORD on Jio Official Website.
Forget your Jio ID and Password? How to Reset Jio USER ID and PASSWORD?
- The Both MyJio App and Jio Official Website, the Steps are almost same to Reset your Jio User ID and Password.
- On the Login Screen, You will get the Forget Password Option.
- Click on it and you need to enter your Jio User ID which is your Mobile Number.
- After you enter your Mobile Number, You will get an OTP to be Delivered to your Mobile Inbox.
- Confirm that OTP and Boom, a Reset Password Page will Appear.
- Now enter your preferred password. And then Confirm it.
- That it, now you can log in using your User ID and Password to all the Jio Apps.