Exchange your Jio Phone has now got Super Easy. Today in this Post, I’ll tell you how you can Exchange your Old Jio Phone and can also get a New Jio Phone after the Exchange. But for that you need to have an Active Internet Connection. You can use any Internet Connection or even you can use the Jio Broadband Connection to Exchange your Jio Phone. As you already know that Jio Broadband has a very High Speed Internet and that is why you can fill up all the Application Forms to Exchange your Jio Phone without any Issue. And the Jio Broadband is also allow you to access the Jio DTH Connection. Means if you have a Jio Broadband, you will not only access the Free Internet to do all your Web Task, you can also Watch Live TV using the Jio DTH.
Anyways, To Exchange your Jio Phone, You need to Visit the Jio Official Stores in your Locality with your Aadhar Card. Yes, Aadhar Card Number is Important due to the Identification of the Owner of the Jio Phone. So if you are facing any problem with your Jio Phone, then you can easily Replace your Jio Feature Phone by visiting the Jio Store.
In the Below Section, I will tell you the Step-by-Step Process to Replace the Jio Phone. For that, you just need your Old Jio Mobile Phone with Active Internet Connection. Because before Replacing the Phone, You need to Fill up a Replacement Form on the Jio Official Website with your Name and IMEI Number and the Details of the Problem you are Facing with your Jio Phone. After few days, your Application will be Approved by their Customer Care. When your Application got Approved, You will receive a SMS with the Replacement Details. You just need to Visit the Jio Store with the SMS and the Aadhar Card for Verification and that’s it, your Jio Phone will be Replaced within few Minutes.
How to Replace your Jio Feature Phone?
- Firstly by using your Jio Phone, Open the Dialer and Dial *#06#
- After Pressing these Numbers, You IMEI Number will be Displayed in your Mobile Screen. Just Copy that IMEI Number of your Jio Phone.
- Now Open the Jio Official Website to Apply for the Replacement.
- Here’s in this Form, you need to fill all the necessary Information including your Name, Mobile Number, Jio Phone IMEI Number, Detail of the Problem you are facing etc.
- After filling up the Form, Submit it.
- Wait for 2 days and you will Receive a Call from Jio Customer Care Team to Verify the Problem you are facing with your Jio Mobile Phone.
- After they have confirmed the Details, you will get a SMS on your Mobile Phone with all the Replacement Details of your Jio Phone.
- Go to the Jio Store and Show them the SMS with your Aadhar Card and you will get a New Jio Phone as a Replacement.
That’s it…. So this is the Process to Replace your Jio Phone. If you Like this Article, Please Share this with your Facebook Profile so that your Friends can also see that How they can Replace their Jio phone. And if you have any problem, you can also Comment in the following Commenting Section. I will reply you back soon. Thanks.
Replacing Jio Phone
- How to Return Jio Phone
Exchange your Jio Phone has now got Super Easy. Today in this Post, I’ll tell you how you can Exchange your Old Jio Phone and can also get a New Jio Phone after the Exchange. But for that you need to have an Active Internet Connection. To Exchange your Jio Phone, You need to Visit the Jio Official Stores in your Locality with your Aadhar Card.