Jio phone has now become one of the best and popular Feature Phone in India. After the launch of Jio phone by the CEO of Reliance Jio Telecom Network, Mr. Mukesh Ambani, people grabbed this Jio phone like crazy. And why not it should be the case, Because Reliance Jio offering all the Jio phone users special recharge packs which are Rs. 49/- In this pack, the Jio phone users get free 500 MB Daily 4G Data and Unlimited Voice call for a full month and if it is not enough then 20 SMS per day also in a Single Recharge Pack. Though Jio phone is a keypad feature phone, still it has many features just like a smartphone can have. Some features including Wi-Fi access (means you can connect any Wi-Fi network in your Jio phone and then you can also share your Jio phone’s internet connection using the Wi-Fi hotspot). To get to know how you can use a Wi-Fi hotspot in Jio phone you can read my previous post here.
There are some Other Important features are there in Jio Phone too. One of the Best Feature I like about the Jio Phone is the ability to Download and Install, Uninstall Apps in your Jio Phone. Yes, You heard it right, you can Install Apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and some other very popular messaging Apps in your Jio Phone. You can download those apps from Jio Official App Store. After clicking the Menu button, you will get the official Jio App Store installed on your phone. You just need to click on that Jio App Store and you will get a lot of apps and it will support to be installed in your Jio Feature Phone.
But the problem comes when a few other very important and popular apps can’t be found in Jio App Store. In this post, I will describe the installation trick of one of the very important App which is called SHAREit in your Jio Phone.
Normally the SHAREit App is used to share files like Images, Music, Videos from your Phone to another Phone using the wifi connection of that Phone. Basically, what it does is, it connects with another phone using the Wifi connection available in that phone and then share of file or data from your phone to another phone using that secured Wifi connection. When you have a Multimedia Phone, it’s obvious that you want to Share those Multimedia Files to your Friend, Brother, Parents or it can be anyone. So having the SHAREit App installed in your Mobile Number is very Crucial.
I will mention the Installation Trick of one of the very important App which is called SHAREit. The SHAREit app is very useful for all the android users who used to Share files like Images, Music Files, Videos using the SHAREit App. So after having Jio Phone in your hand, it’s very much obvious and there are many reasons to want to have the SHAREit App installed in your Jio Phone. But the Question is How? Because when you visit and Search for the SHAREit App in Jio App Store, you will not get the App to be there. So how can you install the SHAREit App in your Jio Phone? Let me tell you that the Download and Installation Process is very simple so anyone who has a Jio phone in their hand, can easily Install the SHAREit App in their Jio phone. so to know more about how you can use the SHAREit App in your Jio phone, you need to read the entire post to the last and I will tell you the step-by-step guide on the installation process of the SHAREit App in your Jio Phone.
How to Install SHAREit App in your Jio Phone?
- Firstly you need to install the Playstore App in your Jio Phone. To know how to Install the Jio Play store app in your Jio Phone, You can Read this Post.
- Go to Settings and Select the Security Option in your Settings. From there Check the “Unknown Sources” Option to Install 3rd Party Apps in your Jio Phone.
- Then Search the Play Store Icon in your Jio Phone’s Menu Section. The Icon of the Playstore will be the same as your Android Mobile’s Interface.
- Remember you need to Connect with your Internet Connection at the time of doing all these Steps.
- When Playstore is loaded in your Jio Phone, Type the “SHAREit” in the Search Section of Playstore.
- Finally, you need to Download and Install the SHAREit App in Jio Phone.
- Now Click on the SHAREit App from your Jio Phone’s Menu Section.
- And it will be opened and ready to use. Also it can Share all the Data from your Jio Phone to any Other Mobile Phone Users.