Reliance Jio has so many Services and their related Functions also. Like Reliance Jio has it’s Network Connection with Mobile Phones, DTH Connection, Broadband Connection named as Jio Giga Fiber Broadband and lot more. So sometimes it is very tough to Track all the Services you are using from Reliance Jio. If you are using a Jio Network Connection then you might know that Jio is Currently giving 1.5 GB 4G Data per day. And it is very important to Track those 1.5 GB Internet 4G Data… Else maybe before even you know, the Data Limit went over.
But as many of us just started using Reliance Jio SIM only because the attractive Offers are given by Reliance Jio. So we don’t actually know how to Check the Internet Balance of your Jio Phone. You don’t need to worry because, in this Post, We will get to know all the Service provided by Reliance Jio and their Tracking Methods. Like if you use you a Jio GigaFiber Broadband then you can also use this method to check your Day to Day Data Usage in your Jio Broadband or even in your Mobile Data. You can also keep Track of your Jio Account Balance, Validity of the Current Jio Prime Plan and a lot more. So you can read this Post to get to know how you can Check Jio Data Balance for both Mobile and Broadband Connection.
Table of Contents
How to Check Jio Balance?
Do you know the fact that you can also Topup Jio Mobile Numbers like you used to do previously with other Telecom Operators like Vodafone, Airtel, Idea etc. You can Recharge Topups like Rs. 10, Rs. 20, Rs. 50, Rs. 100 and so on. And for all the Recharges, you will get a Balance in your Jio Account. But then you can have a Question that Jio provides us Unlimited Internet with Unlimited Calls and also Unlimited SMS. So how you can use this Account Balance or What is the meaning of having Account Balance in Jio? Then let me tell you that you use Recharge your Jio Number for Packs like Rs. 399/- or Other Packs that give you Unlimited Internet and a lot more using your Jio Account Balance.
Jio Data Balance Check USSD Code:
In Reliance Jio, You can install the MyJio App to get all the Account Information like Balance, Validity, Data Packs Recharged, Data Balance, Data Validity etc. But if you don’t want to Check this information using the MyJio App then another option can be using USSD Codes of Reliance Jio to check necessary information. In this post, I’ll mention all the USSD Codes of Jio to Check Internet Data Balance, Validity, and Other information.
Jio USSD Code to Check Account Balance and Validity: *127#
Jio USSD Code to Check Internet Balance and Validity: *127*1*3# and *129# and *127*4*1*2#
How to Check Internet Data Balance in Reliance Jio?
- Firstly, You need to Download the MyJio Application from Playstore.
- After Download and Install, you need to Login using your Jio Mobile Number.
- If you don’t have a MyJio Account, then you can Simply Signup using your Jio Mobile Number and Other Details like Name, Password, Email Address etc.
- Creating your New MyJio Account, Just Login using your Credentials.
- Now in your Dashboard, you will be able to see all the Account Details of your Mobile Number. Like your Balance, The Jio Prime Plan you have Recharged, Subscription Validity, Add-ons, Vouchers etc.
- On the same page, you will find the Remaining Data Option under which the Remaining 4G Data Count will be mentioned.
- When Clicking on that Section, you can see the Internet Usage and the actual Time of the Using the Data in Detail.
- When you Subscribe for your Jio GigaFiber Broadband, you will be asked for your Jio Number and after the Broadband Connection got active in your House, you can manage every single Service of Jio Broadband using the MyJio App only.
- So even if you are a Jio Broadband User, you must need this MyJio App Installed in your Mobile phone to get all the necessary services.
To help many other users to check the Balance, Data Packs, Validity of your Jio Recharge, I’ve decided to Write this Post. You can also check our other Articles like Jio DTH Information and lot other Tricks related to Reliance Jio in our Blog. If you actually like our Articles then you can share them using your Social Media Accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Instagram, Pinterest or any other Media possible. Because a Simple Share means a lot to us.