As Jio Phone Offers you to access the Jio TV in your Jio Phone you can access and Watch all the Indian TV Channels for Free of Cost in your Mobile from Jio. But to Watch to Jio TV Live Channels, the Data is being used from your Jio Free Daily Limit. But as Jio have Increased the Daily Free Data Limit to 1.5 GB per day, you can Watch all the Jio Live TV Channels without much Worrying about the Free Data Expiration.
Jio Phone has a Pre-Loaded TV Application using which you can Watch the TV Channels by default. But you can also Watch the Jio TV Service in Other Devices like a Tablet or a Laptop or PC. In my Previous Posts, I have shared how you can do that. And in this Post I will share how you can Watch the Jio TV Live Channels in your CRT or LCD TV.
To Watch the Jio Phone TV in your CRT or LCD Tv you need connect your Jio Phone with your Jio Television Set. But for that you will need a Jio Media Cable which is a Converter Cable from Reliance Jio. What is Jio Media Cable does is it’s Convert the Jio Digital TV Signals into the Streaming Broadcasting Service in your Television Set.
I’ve just Checked if the Media Cable is available Online or not, But I’ve not found any Jio Media Cable online. So what you have to do is you have to go and visit a Reliance Jio Digital Store and Buy a Media Cable for your Jio Phone. The Jio Media Cable is from Official Reliance Jio Brand so you don’t have to worry about the Quality. It’s a very good quality product launched by Reliance Jio. The only problem is that I think Jio should give this Media Cable Free with the Jio Phone but they are not giving it for Free and you have to purchase it separately.
After you buy a Media Cable Here’s… How you can Connect a Jio Phone with a TV to Watch all the Live TV Channels from your Jio Phone to your Television.
How you can Connect your Jio Phone with CRT or LCD or LED TV?
- I’m assuming that you have already bought a Jio Media Cable for your Jio Phone.
- Connect the Micro USB Port at the bottom of your Jio Phone.
- Now Connect that Cable’s Opposite Side to one end of the Media Converter Box.
- Finally the Remaining Port of your Converter to your Television’s Back panel.
- If you have a CRT Display Television like Old Fashion, You will get Audio Video Plugs as well to Insert in your AV Port of your TV Back Panel.
- Now Turn On your TV and Open the Jio TV App in your Jio Phone.
- Finally turn on any TV Channel in your Jio Phone and you can Watch it in your TV. You can also Change other settings like Volume Up and Down etc.
Enjoy your Television Watching Experience with your Jio Phone and the Free Data Provided by Jio. In the meantime, Please share this article with your Friends in Facebook or Twitter, this will help us a lot. Thanks.