How to Know your Jio Mobile Number & Balance / Check your Jio Number:
Hello Readers, Today in this Post I’ll Tell you a Simple Query, I get so many times from my Jio Phone Blog that How to Know your Reliance Jio Balance & Reliance Jio Mobile Number.
Every Other Telecom Networks used to mention the Mobile Number in the Sim Packet Only. But we that that Jio has only IMSI Number & Other Serial Numbers are Written into it but there’s no Mobile Number Written as the Random Jio Mobile Numbers has been allotted to Customers. I have found many Bloggers simply suggested to Dial *1# to their Readers to Get the Jio Number but let me tell you this thing will not work with Reliance Jio Mobile Numbers. But Don’t Worry I’ll tell you How you can Check your Jio Mobile Number & Jio Account Balance.
Here I’m Assuming that you have a Activated Reliance Jio Mobile Number to Check your Number, If your Jio SIM is not activated or not Working, you have to Visit Reliance Digital Stores for any Help.
There are a Total of 3 Methods/Ways following which you can know your Mobile Number.
Detailed Description of How you can Check & Find your Reliance Jio Mobile Number?
Find Jio Number using MyJio App:
- For this Method, You need to be Connected to a active Internet Connection.
- Then Go to the Google Playstore & Download the MyJio App from there.
- After that Install the MyJio Mobile App on your Android Mobile Phone.
- Open the App & Connect using your Jio Sim. Don’t Worry, For Logging in, You don’t need to enter your Jio Number. It will Detect you Jio Number Automatically & Login you.
- On the MyJio App Home Page, You will get your Jio Number Written on it.
- You will also Get Other Sim Information also regarding your Jio Prime Offers, Plans, Validity, Remaining Data, Recharge Dates etc. You can also Check your Jio Recharge Offers directly on the Jio Phone APP.
Find Jio Number using Jio4GVoice App:
- To Follow this Step, A Simple Jio App Install Involved, So it requires your Jio Internet Connection.
- After Connecting to Internet, You need to Go to the Playstore & Install Jio4GVoice App.
- After Installation Done, Open the Jio4GVoice App & Login using your Jio Sim Number.
- You don’t need to enter your Jio Number here also Because it can detect your Jio Number Automatically.
- Now after Opening the Jio4GVoice App, Go to the Settings Page, You will find your Jio Number there.
- Jio4GVoice App is very Simple App you can use to make VoLTE Phone Calls to anyone in India even in Roaming too.
Find Jio Number using VoLTE Phone Call:
- I am assuming that you have a VoLTE Enabled Android Mobile Phone or iPhone whatever you have.
- Now you just need to call your Another Number using a VoLTE Connection of your Jio Phone.
- In this way, You can also find your Jio Mobile Number.
How to Check Jio SIM Account Balance?
By following this Table, You can get your Jio Sim Account Balance directly from your Mobile Phone.
|Check your Number||You can Check the Upper Portion of the Post to know How you can Check your Jio Number|
|How to Check Jio Prepaid Balance & Validity||SMS "BAL" to 199|
|How to Check Jio 4G Data Balance||SMS "MBAL" to 55333|
|Check Jio Prime Validity||Install & Open MyJio App|
|How to Check your Current Tariff Plan||SMS "MY PLAN" to 199|
|How to know your Jio Postpaid Bill Amount||SMS "BILL" to 199|
|Activate Data Plan||SMS "START" to 1925 Or you can also Call the same Number.|
|How to know your Jio Balance & Talktime||*333#|
So Here’s all the Way Described How you can Check your Jio Mobile Number & Reliance Jio Account Balance. If you are Searching for Jio Prime Plans Recharges with Discount Offer, You can Check Our Posts. I can Guarantee you that you are going to get a Lot of Discounts on your Jio Prime Pack Recharges.