Hey Folks, So how is your Experience with the New Jio phone? And the Recent Rs. 49 for a Month is also a Great Starting for all of you who are not preferring to Recharge a large number of the plan on your phone. It’s the Best for Limited usage in Jio Phone. Basically, you are already getting Unlimited Internet Connection with Unlimited Voice Calls all across the Country and also 100 SMS a Day. So if you are talking unlimited it’s much needed to record some calls of them? right?
So in this Article, let’s see how we can Record Voice Calls in your Jio Phone. As you already know that there is no default Voice Recording or Call Recording App in your Jio Phone. When you are on a Call and if you Press on the Options Button, you will get only 2 Options which are Add Call and Volume Button. By Clicking on the Add Call Option, you can Conference Some other friend and Create a Conference with Multiple People. And if you press on the Volume Button, you can increase or decrease the Volume of your Phone.
Anyways you can make an effective Call recording or Voice Recording Feature by using 2 Methods. The First Method is very Simple. You just need to Open the Video Camera of your Jio Phone and Make your Call on Loud Speaker. It will be Recorded as a Video in your Jio Phone. If you don’t want to use any other software or Apps in your Jio Phone, then this is the Best way to Record Calls in your Jio Phone.
And after you have Recorded the Video with your Audio, you can easily separate them using any Online Service Providers. There are many Sites which are used to Convert a Video into an Audio File. If you have a Laptop then I would Suggest you to Install Sony Vegas Pro Software in your Laptop. It will easily Split your Audio from the Recorded Video. I use it personally. And if you are not having any Laptop or PC in your Home then you need to use your Jio Phone’s Browser and Open Google. Then Search for the Term “Convert Video to MP3 Online” and Click on the First Website there from the Results. It will ask you to Select your Video File. Click on the Browse Button and Select the Specific Video File from your Phone’s Internal Memory and then Click on Convert. If will hardly take 3 Mins to Convert your Video File into Audio. After the Conversion is done, Click on Download Audio to Download that Audio File. When the Download Complete, you can Delete that Video file from Internal Storage.
Another to for Effective Call Recording and you can also use this method as Voice Recording in your Jio phone. For this Method, you have to Visit a Website from your Jio Browser. And then on that Website, you need to Press the Recording Button in order to Record a Call or Voice in your Jio Phone. Let’s have more More Details on this Call Recording Feature of Jio Phone.
How to Use Call Recording in Jio Phone?
- From the Menu, Click on the Web Browser in your Jio Phone or you can also Hold the 0 Key in your Jio Phone and your Web Browser will be opened automatically.
- Now Go to this Website by Copy Paste the URL I’m giving you here. Or you can also type this URL in your Browser’s Address Bar.
- Here is the Website you have to Visit Start Call recording with your Jio Phone: www.speakpipe.com/voice-recorder
- Now after you Visit this Website, You have to Make this as your TOP SITE.
- To make a Website as your Top Site, Click on the Options Button in your Jio Phone and you will get Option to make it as a Top Site.
- Now whenever you will check the Top Site Lists in your Jio Phone, you will get that Website in that List as a Bookmarked Website. So you don’t need to remember the URL of the Site or don’t even need to Write URL, again and again, you want to Visit the Voice Recording Website.
- So now after you have made it as your Top Site, Click on the Green Button of the Website, which is written “Start Recording”
- After you click on the Start Recording Button, you will get a Notice to Allow the Usage of your Jio Phone’s Microphone.
- After you allow the Permission Popup, your voice will be Recorded whenever you say anything.
- After you have done recording anything, Click on the Stop Button.
- Then your Recorded Voice will be uploaded their Server and you will get a Download Link to Download the Voice or Call you have just Recorded.
- Download it and Enjoy the Call Recording Feature in your Jio Phone
I hope this Trick will work for you in your Jio Phone and now you are able to do Call Recording and Voice Recording with your Jio Phone. If it serves your Purpose and you are recording your Voice and Calls, Please share this Article with your Friends also. This Trick can also help them and help us to grow as well. And if there is any issue or problem, you can comment below. I’ll try to resolve the issue. Thanks.
Call Recording in Jio Phone
- Voice Recording in Jio Phone
Let’s see how we can Record Voice Calls in your Jio Phone. As you already know that there is no default Voice Recording or Call Recording App in your Jio Phone. But you can make a effective Call recording or Voice Recording Feature by using 2 Methods. Here’s is how to Voice Recording or Call Recording with Jio Phone.