Hello Friends, Welcome to my Blog once again. I’ve used the term “Once Again” because I believe you must have visited us even before. Because we are the only Blog to update all the latest News and Tricks about Reliance Jio Network and all the Products from Jio. You can Check the other Articles also to find some really Interesting Topics that you can do with your Jio Phone or Jio Phone 2 or any other Devices from Jio.
In this Post, We will tell you how you can check your Railway Booking via PNR Number in your Jio Phone. That’s not all, We will also discuss How you can Book your Train Tickets in your Jio Phone. If you do not know then let me tell you that the Small Low Priced Jio Phone is able to do every single thing I’ve mentioned in the above. The Price of Jio Phone can be just Rs. 501/- but trust me it is a Feature-Packed Mobile Phone. And the Free Data Comes with this Jio Phone is also very useful to check Day to day important things online and on the go. But the Problem is, many of us do not actually know What to Do and How to do it using this Jio Phone. Because we are fully addicted to our Android Phone so We thought that this Jio Phone might not work as an Android Phone. But truth is that your Jio Phone also able to perform most of the Task of your Powerful Android Phone. So I’ll tell you How you can Book your Train Tickets using Jio Phone and also How you can Track your Railway PNR Number using the Jio Phone.
Normally everyone likes to Travel and We Indians use Trains as our Regular Travel Option. So to Travel in a Train, We need to Book its Ticket from a Booking Counter or a Shop. But do you know even if you do not have an Android Mobile Phone and having only a Jio Phone or Jio Phone 2, you can still able to Book your Train Tickets by yourself? And you will also agree with me here that if you can Book your Train Tickets using Jio Phone by yourself then why to Pay Extra Charges when Booking from a Counter or a Ticket Booking Shop? So read this Post Properly to know how you can Booking your Train Tickets using your Jio Phone.
How to Book Train Tickets with Jio Phone?
- Firstly Turn your Jio Phone’s Internet Connection On.
- After that Open the Browser of your Jio Phone.
- In the Address bar of the Jio Phone’s Browser, Type this URL Directly “www.irctc.co.in” You already know that IRCTC is the Authorised Company to Sell the Railway Tickets.
- You can also Open Google and Type IRCTC in the Google Search Box and then Click on the First Result to Open IRCTC Website in your Jio Phone.
- After Opening the IRCTC Website, You will see the Login Option there.
- But as you are Opening the IRCTC Website for the First Time, I’m assuming that you have no Accounts registered there.
- So Click on the “Register” Button there to Open the Registration Form.
- Now Enter your Details like Name, Email Address, Mobile Number etc to Register for a New IRCTC Account.
- You have to Remember your IRCTC Username and Password because everytime you want to Book a Railway Ticket, you need to Enter those Details like your IRCTC Username and Password.
- Now after you Register on their Website, just use your Credentials to Login to IRCTC Website.
- After you Log in, You will see Box to Enter “From Which Station you will Board and “To Which Station you will Go” Enter those Stations and also Put the Date of your Travel then Click on Search.
- After Clicking on the Search Button, all the Trains will be displayed between those Stations.
- Select your Preferred Train and Enter the Passenger Details.
- Finally, Pay the Ticket Price using your Debit Card.
- That’s it, Your Train Ticket Booking is now Completed and you will Instantly Get an SMS from IRCTC about the Status and Confirmation of your Rail Booking.
Now after the Booking of your Train Tickets, Sometimes the Ticket goes to the RAC or Waiting Zone. So if you have your Booking Train Ticket in RAC or Waiting, You have to keep them Tracked whether it got confirmed or not. So to Track the Railway Tickets, you have to use the PNR Status Check using your Jio Phone. After you Book your Railway Ticket, at the same time, the PNR Number will be mentioned in the Ticket. Now you can use that PNR Number to check that Status Status of your Train Ticket using your Jio Phone. Now let’s see how to Check PNR Status using Jio Phone.
How to Check Railway PNR Status using Jio Phone?
- To Check your PNR Status, Firstly you have to have the PNR Number of your Ticket.
- You can Find the PNR Number in the Upper Section of your Railway Ticket. Just Find that PNR Number.
- After that, Click on this Link using your Jio phone.
- A Blank Box can be seen there with Clearly mentioned to Enter the PNR Number.
- Put your PNR Number in that Box and Click “Submit”
- That’s it, now the Final Status of your Ticket will be shown in the Next Page.
- Normally the Final Chart is prepared just 24 Hours before the Journey time. So Check the PNR Status before 10 Hour of your Journey to get Final Prepared Chart Status using your PNR Number.
This is how you can Book your Railway Tickets using Jio Phone and also can Track the PNR Number on the go when you have your Jio phone in your Hand. If you like this Post, Please Rate us 5 Star and also Share this Article using Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc.