Jio gigafiber is one of the most awaited projects of Reliance industries. We all have been waiting for the launch of gigafiber ever since it was announced. The so which is already available in some parts of the country. However, it is there only for testing purpose and the official rollout has not taken place yet. Jio gigafiber is an All-in-One home solution from Reliance which is going to change the complete digital environment of your home. It will commercially roll out on September 5th 2019. Hence, it is going to be launched today itself and will be available in Pan India.
Table of Contents
This is basically the next Big project of Reliance industries. After having disrupted the telecom sector with the launch of Reliance jio, Mukesh Ambani is all set to disrupt other industries as well. With the launch of jio gigafiber, Reliance aims to disrupt the entire broadband and DTH industry. It will be a central modem of your home which will give you broadband connection and free telecommunication and DTH service. So are you excited for the launch of jio home service?
Giga fibre will commercially rollout both for household and offices. The company wants to reach out to the drawing-room of each and every individual. This is the reason why they are going to offer many things which are just unbelievable. The complete service will be disruptive for some industries. Hence, we can expect Reliance jio gigafiber to become the number one company in other sectors like DTH as well. We all probably know that the entire broadband sector is going to be taken by Reliance jio.
Jio Gigafiber Plans & Offers:
Mukesh Ambani in the 23rd AGM of Reliance industries limited announced that the plans of jio gigafiber will start from 700 rupees and will be up to rupees 10,000. The plans are quite cheap because it is going to offer unlimited internet, DTH and landline too. However, the exact details of the plan have not been revealed yet. Things will become clear in the next few hours as Reliance jio gigafiber will roll out. As for as the offers are concerned, Giga fibre is going to be completely free of cost for 2 months. You will have to pay rupees 1500 for purchasing gigafiber. However, this is a fully refundable amount and is taken just as a security deposit.
Mukesh Ambani in the 23rd annual general meeting of Reliance industries limited announced that jio gigafiber will have a free landline connection, JioFixedVoice. The landline connection will be available for all the subscribers of gigafiber. It will be absolutely free of cost irrespective of the plant that you select. The landline number will be allotted at the time of gigafiber subscription. Hence, all the users will have free landline service pre-activated. It is a big announcement because there is nothing called free in this world. Therefore, get ready for free voice service at your home after installing jio gigafiber.
However, there are certain steps that you will have to follow in order to activate jio fixed voice or jio landline on gigafiber. It can be easily done from my jio application. The landline number will be allotted to you at the time of purchase itself. Hence, all you need to do is follow some simple steps in order to get the connection activated. The number and other details will be shared directly on your registered mobile number and customer ID. Follow the simple steps given below and get your landline connection activated for free.
Steps to Activate Landline in Jio Gigafiber:
- After having purchased jio gigafiber, go to myjio application and tab on the jio gigafiber section.
- Click on recharge and you will find that every plan is free of cost. (It is expected that gigafiber will be free for two or three months. It is similar to what we saw in Jio)
- On selecting the plan on the recharge menu, you will see a notification stating jio fixed voice or landline.
- Tap on the notification and you will have to verify your credentials using OTP which will come on your registered mobile number.
- Now you will have to accept the term and conditions and proceed
- You will find a successful recharge notification me when do you have not paid anything. It will show that jio gigafiber landline service has been activated successfully on your device.
- You can connect upto 6 smartphones to the fixed landline service and one fixed landline device.
- For the fixed landline connection you will have to connect the device to the jio Giga fibre router
- jio call app has to be installed on your Android smartphone or iOS device in order to use the fixed voice feature
- Hence, it is very easy to activate jio landline feature on your device and that too for free.